Thursday, February 24, 2011

Laid-off from my work 3 weeks in...

I walked into work to receive notice that I was being laid off. We went from 17 people down to 4 and Megan A was one of the lucky ones to stay. Only my CEO, boss, Meg and some engineer got to stay behind.

I went to dinner feeling all sad and told Daidai all about when we sat down for dinner. Afterwards, I decided that a swim would help pick up my mood but I was floating around on this floaty bed and holding a little crying baby with me. My dad was by the pool and for some reason he was lecturing and yelling at me. I got so mad that at some point, I dunked the baby in the water and then pulled him/her right back out! They were okay - I was wondering if any water went up their nose but decided they were okay. I would never do this in real life, I promise. That baby wasn't entirely human anyway.

Afterwards I was in a pet store with Moosie and she ran around knocking over all the doggy shampoos and disappeared down one on of aisles. A few minutes later she came running back to me except she looked like an entirely different dog - she was a mini white poodle! I thought the grooming was so advanced it transformed her into another dog! I felt so sad carrying her around because she now looked like a poodle :(

I met up with my dad again and this time he was holding a mini Moosie in his arms and I'm like: Moosie?

He's like: yes, she ran away from somewhere and I found her! Why do you have a poodle?

At this point I'm wondering why I have this poodle - and who's poor dog I took away. My dad thought it might've belonged to a cousin of mine.

1 comment:

Diana said...

So weird...but I'm in it! lol