Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The world didn't end, only the US did.

The world didn't end, only the US did and it happened last night. All the countries in world sent us missiles and aircraft shuttles that would self-destruct as a big farewell. I stood on a pier watching them fly over a fortress that was camouflaged as a mountain (kind of like Table Mountain in Cape Town). What were we supposed to do? Where could we hide? I heard explosions in the distant and people frantically scrambling into whatever hiding spaces they could find by the base of the fortress, but it would prove to be useless anyway. It was like the scene from Titanic when everyone fought for space on the lifeboats and yet I could only stand there and watch. I felt scorching heat as the giant flying explosives blew by and the whole time I saw people still trying to Instagram their final moments on earth. Apparently, the rest of the world was also pissed that all of the US government was part of the Illuminati and hid their entire oil reserves under this fortress. So as a big FUUU, they were going to blow it all up. We were defenseless. I closed my eyes. When they reopened, everything looked like a war zone. I was with people who were supposed to be my family and this old gentlemen, dressed in his penguin coat and top hat, handed me an envelope full of money. $10,250 exactly. We had survived and he wanted to buy our silence and make sure if we ever spoke of this incident that we would say what an epic battle it was, that our side fought bravely and didn't just cower and hide. I walked inside the fortress with Moosie and saw Oliver wandering around by himself. I called out to him and we all took the escalator downstairs.

No comments: